Sales Advisor, Wallis - Debenhams
Be part of the team...
Wallis is fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflect this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful.
Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving the business forward.
About the role...
Are you looking to further your career in retail fashion? If so Wallis have an amazing opportunity for 16 hour and 8 hour sales advisors within our Inverness Debenhams store.
Sales Advisor Expectations...
- Is a role model for our brand and is proud to work for Wallis.
- Has a good knowledge of current fashion trends.
- Is fashion conscious and reflects the Brand.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Talks with confidence about our product and offers style advise to help drive sales.
- Ensures all policies are adhered to.
- Maintains high standards both front and back of house.
- Supports with all operational activity.
- Supports the delivery of all KPI's.
- Has a positive attitude at all times.
Key skills and behaviours...
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Flexible to switch between different activities, dependant on customers/store needs.
- Ability to work in a busy, customer facing environment.
- Ability to build good working relationships with colleagues.
- Team player.
- Open, honest and hard working.
- Must be flexible to cover a variety of shift patterns including Saturday, Sunday and Thursday evenings.
How to apply...
Applicants can apply by sending
or handing in a CV to Wallis at Debenhams marked for the attention of Jo
Abernethy, or they can apply by indeed.