We have Shop management teams who act as local business owners; commercially managing their space as their own and always with their local customer at the heart of each decision. We create sociable shops where people can meet up and dwell. Our Shop teams are there to ensure that our customers get a unique White Stuff shopping experience every time, building a shared loyalty and love of our fantastic products.
• Reporting to the Shop Manager, you will support them to drive the performance of the store by engaging with and developing your team to their full potential;
• Using your strong commercial acumen to achieve the best sales results (yes that means you; with your best sellers list permanently in your back pocket!) and inspirational personality to motivate your team, you will be a passionate leader who is pivotal to the success of your Shop;
• Each of our Shops supports a local charity and you will also be tasked with partnering with them to continue to support their important fundraising.
You’ll understand how in-store experience features ultimately contribute to our commercial success (whilst also being bags of fun!) and they’ll be a key measurable of your Shops’ performance.
As a Deputy Manager at White Stuff you will be entitled to an array of great benefits, some of which include:
• Monthly bonus opportunity
• Up to 33 days holiday per annum
• 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
• 50% discount and a further 22 items of uniform per annum
• BUPA Dental Insurance
• Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Pension Contribution
This role has a 40 hour p/w permanent contract, with an immediate start. We're looking for people with over five years' experience, and who have previous experience of retail management.
Find out more, or apply online.